Tuesday 5 February 2013

Logo Workshop.

Sketchbook pages and some cleaned up designs from the logo workshop.






A stark logo using the intials of a friend, unfortunately it immediately brought to mind the logo of the NF or National front.
Another MF logo, lt's a lot less fascistic in this version, the intials are not immediately recognisable, I feel it has a touch of the chocolte box about it.



I like this a lot, the torn out M appeals to my "punkier" tastes and the juxtopsition of the clean cut F suggests a more organized thought proces. Add to that its position on the black background field and the amount of unused black space in the logo and I think I've created quite an eye catching design.




A logo created using my own initials, as with the previous logo, I think the spaces around the intials make this more interesting. Through development the black areas surrounding the logo have become more abstract and create another eye catching design.




No comments:

Post a Comment