Tuesday 5 February 2013

Logo Design and Development (Part 2)

Logo Design and Development.

More ideas and designs from my sketchbook.


 Some logo variations on my CW initials, including an attempt to create an anarchy A style letter C. Unfortunately, it just looks like a sketched copyright symbol.
The design that really caught my eye was the one at center bottom. I liked the way this one looked and I have tried to preserve its hand drawn sketchiness in future developments.



 Four variations on the basic design, with a variety of line thicknesses.











A solid body, with a sketchy outline. I think it could do with mor sketchiness.
 A double image of the logo, the image seems to have been clipped.

A version using a large halftone dot. I like this, but don't think it's right for what I want at the moment.














 Three variants set in a circular field,
   
  I think several, especially these last three have possibilities, for use in different situations. I like the idea of using varitions of a logo for different circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment